We begin this
story with Fernando a very wealthy guy, born at Oviedo, Asturias, a northern
west district of the beautiful country Spain. A famous journalist, Olvido, is
interviewing Fernando; she wants to find out how was Fernando’s experience in
the psychiatric hospital of Madrid, from where he just came out after a two
years treatment. Olvido wants to know a lot about him, due to his testimony,
being the first person ever cured from this kind of trauma, she also wants to
know how such a wealthy guy ends up homeless in the streets of the capital of
Spain.
“What would you like to know?”
Fernando proclaimed when he saw Olvido entering the room. “I would like to know
more about you, I want to find out how was your life five years ago, and how
have you changed, what has changed form you, why did you ended up requiring a
treatment of two years in the best Psychiatric hospital in the country.” “Well
if you want to figure all, you should now the basic information.” “Yes you are
right, I just taught it would be easier for you to start with the most recent
events” “ Its fine, but lets start I have an appointment later and we don’t
have that much time here. When I was a kid my dad and I always talked of our
dream, the dream consisted that we would start a family hotel that hopefully
with the past of time would grow into a chain of hotels, as you may know we
accomplished this.” “ Yes Fernando in fact the ‘luques’ hotels are very well
known not only in the country but in an international level as well.” “Well
back in the time, I spent a lot of quality time with my dad in which we talked
a lot about business, dreams, school, sports and many other things, boy I miss
my dad.” “How did he leave you?” “As
you know my dad passed away in 1995, just when we opened our third hotel, this
was one of the most hard events that have ever happened to me in my life, well
you know this one and the loss of my family.” “ Yes I know all of these, as you
know your dad is a very important business man, I interviewed him a couple of
times. That is why I am interviewing you; I want to end your family history.” “
Well thank you very much it is a pleasure to be part of your book.”
Fernando and Olvido departed from
the park, to el café de los espejos
one of the most famous café’s in Spain, where they keep talking about
Fernando’s childhood. In these series of questions Olvido founds out the reason
of why Fernando was so close to his dad. She gets to know that Fernando’s mum Marta
left the house with Fernando’s older brother Luis. They left when Fernando was
three years old. On their chat at the café Olvido asks Fernando where did he study,
what school, what college and what carrier. “I entered Colegio liceo Madrid when I was four years old. I graduated from
that school and went to the Universidad
Nevrija where I studied business and management, and did a master on
tourism.” “ That is very interesting, now please tell me when did you opened
your first hotel and how many do you have right now.” “Well our first hotel was
opened on November 1990 on Madrid, the hotel was ranked a five stars hotel on
April in 1991, within one year we had recovered our money inversion and we
began to produce profit out of it. In 1995 we opened our third hotel, and we
were cataloged one of the five best hotels in Spain. In 1998 I opened my first
Hotel outside form Spain, in Paris and it was very successful. So far I have a
total of 10 hotels all a round Europe, but due to my treatment and my trauma,
Luis my older brother is in charge of them right now.” “ Oh yes of course your
trauma, when did it start, could you tell me something about it?” “Oh my
trauma, yes I will, it is a long story. Three years ago, I was planning a
vacation trip to Italy, we were going to go to the opening of my newest hotel
in Milan, and it was my son, Enrique’s birthday so we had planned a family
trip”. “Yes, yes so what happened afterwards?” “Well we were on the airport
waiting for the plain to depart, but I got a call, the vice-president of my
company called me with terrible news, a huge problem happened in the hotel at
Madrid and Barcelona, a problem that I had to solve personally, so I told my
wife and Enrique that they should catch the flight and that I would take the
flight of the next day. I said good bye and left to the hotel in order to solve
the problem.” “ Fernando are you okay, some tears are coming from you, we can
talk about these later” “No, no its fine, its just every time I remember this I
get really sad because these was the last time I saw them” “What happened
then?” “well I went back to the hotel, I fixed the problem and got my tickets
for the next day, I arrived to Milan and looked for them, but I couldn’t find
them, so I went to the airport and received the bad news, the plain in which
they were had an accident, and there were just five survivors out of the crash,
unlucky for me, neither my wife or my son were part of those survivors.” “I’m
very sorry, Fernando, I know that I am interviewing you, but if you need help
or someone to talk with you can count with me.” “Thank you very much, I really appreciate it, I was wondering
if we could continue the interview tomorrow thinking of all these gave me a
terrible head ache.” “Yes its fine ill see you tomorrow, hope that it gets
better.”
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario